Track the entire lifecycle of your assets using your system map as a visual tool for querying, inspection and data management.
- Track all your critical equipment and assets with one tool
- Attach photos and documents
- Manage the lifecycle of assets from purchase through disposal
- Record history of events and activities
- Customize data fields so you can track any data elements you need
Communicate construction jobs clearly and precisely using your system map as the foundation and OpenPoint tools to enhance it.
- Supports map versioning and proposed construction
- Take a snapshot of a portion of your system map as a visual starting point
- Markup the job site map with text, lines, symbols and more
- Record other details about the job like start date, engineer and location
- Print the results to paper or generate digital versions
Connectivity and Tracing
Visually manage the flow of electricity or water throughout your system.
- Customizable rules automate connectivity setup
- Manual connections for specialized connectivity scenarios
- Trace up, trace down, outage trace to common point, trace along specific phase
- See visual indication of flow
- Color coding for phase representation
Empower customer service with a fully integrated Outage Management System.
- Realtime smart meter integration
- Customer self-reporting website and public outage map
- Email, text and phone notifications for customers and staff
- Internal utility outage map with tracing to predict outages
- Customer service call center reporting tool
- System reliability tracking and reporting
- Compatible with ArcGIS Utility Network
Quickly gain information and insights into your customer data using your system map as a visual, interactive querying tool.
- Import customer and meter data directly from your customer billing system
- Zoom to customer on map by querying on name, address, meter number
- Quick lookup of all customer contact information with multiple contacts per customer record
Create and track work orders for construction and maintenance of your system throughout the lifecycle of projects and repairs.
- Create a work order directly from the system map
- Track the materials and equipment being installed or retired with direct ties to CPR ledger
- Manage the lifecycle of the work order through custom workflows including the ability to rollback to previous states
- Support for proposed work orders with map versioning
- Easily select and zoom to features on the system map affected by the work order
Mobile System Maps
OpenPoint leverages Esri’s best-in-class mobile technology to make your system maps available on most smartphones and tablets.
- View the entire system map on your phone or tablet
- Lookup features and information by station number, pole number, pedestal number or hydrant number
- Work online or offline
- Display all construction units associated to an asset
© 2019-2022 OpenPoint, LLC.
Trademarks provided under license from Esri