I'm excited to announce the date and time for the OpenPoint 2021 User Conference. This year's event will be held on Tuesday, October 12 at 9:00 AM Central. The event should wrap up at around 11:30 AM. The conference will again be virtual (hopefully for the last time!).
Here's the agenda:
- Business update on OpenPoint
- Real world OMS presented by Sun Prairie
- OMS new capabilities
- Live demo: Field inventory tools
- Live demo: Field activities
- Live demo: Water service locations
- Cloud enablement for map functionality
- Quick takes - OpenPoint Web
- Standard labor hours project
- Civic Integration update
- Brainstorming sessions (various topics)
If you're an existing OpenPoint client or partner, you should have already received your invitation. If you haven't, please contact OpenPoint, and we'll be happy to provide you all of conference details and connection information.