A new version of OpenPoint has been released. This is a minor update with some feature enhancements. Here's what has changed:
- Purchase order items now allow you to define a warehouse. This will let you use multiple warehouses in a single purchase order.
- All purchase order reports with a warehouse listed have been updated to reflect the addition of the warehouse at the purchase order item level.
- Assembly records now allow you to define a salvage account. The salvage account is used for expected salvage transactions by default. You can always edit the account after you select an expected transaction.
- Changes to assemblies will automatically run the Refresh Layout feature when any key data element is modified that would impact jobs that are in progress (before Constructed stage).
- OpenPoint OMS now supports the ability to snooze outage alerts for a meter for a period of time. This is useful when performing meter changeouts which can create extraneous outage alerts.