I'm excited to announce we will be holding our first ever OpenPoint User Conference! This year's event will be entirely virtual. We're hoping future conferences will be held in-person with the option to join virtually.
This year's event will be held on Wednesday, August 26th at 8:30 AM Central. The event should wrap up at around 11:00 AM.
Here's the agenda:
- Demonstration - new web map functionality
- Demonstration - new mobile?map?functionality
- Demonstration - new outage management module
- Demonstration of?other?recently added new features
- Interactive discussion on?major new capabilities you would like to see added to OpenPoint.
If you're a current OpenPoint customer, you should have already received information on how to sign up for the event. If you're not currently an OpenPoint customer and you're interested in attending, please fill out the following form and we'll send you information on how to join: